Monday, November 14, 2011

What is Love?

     I went to a class recently and this was the question to be discussed.  I'm not really one to talk a lot until I get to know people, but it was a good class and the people were really nice.  I just wasn't ready to divulge and there were some other classes I wanted to check out, so I have decided to write what love is to me ..................

Love is a feeling.....................It makes us feel happy, silly, carefree, beautiful........
Love is a feeling.....................It makes us feel healthy, energetic, ready to do anything.......
Love is a feeling.....................It makes us feel creative, decorate, paint, garden...............
Love is a feeling.....................It makes us feel giving, It makes us feel full of life!

Love is a feeling one gets when someone loves them and or when you love someone.  Most of us have felt love I think and know that you can truely feel love at all times when it's real and you know someone loves you because that person makes you feel good about yourself.  Even if you're perturbed at each other for some silly reason, you still know and feel you are loved and you feel love for them.  If you can't feel it at all times with this person or If this person makes you feel bad about yourself or like there is something wrong with you, or you can't do anything right, or nothing you do pleases them, then......................... you are with the wrong person, because that's not love.

No comments: