Tuesday, April 19, 2011

honeybee57 - Welcome to My Thoughts: My ART - made from used wood and used styrofoam - yes I'm into recycling.

I Make art with used materials. I have other repurposed items also......like re-done doll furnature.  I paint murals on walls, office or home.  I paint on canvas also.  I can paint you a picture of your pet.  I paint from a photo.

I like to sew too.  I come up with my own creations quite often.  I'm not a master with a sewing machine because it's been few & far between but my imagination always brings new ideas that I can make.

I do research and write.  I am into nutrition, nature, staying fit.  I can help you loose weight naturally.


honeybee57

honeybee57 - Welcome to My Thoughts: My ART - made from used wood and used styrofoam - yes I'm into recycling.

No comments: